English & Hindi
30000 - 40000 / MONTH
|Name of the Post
|Sales- Team Lead
|No of Vacancies
|18 - 27,30 years
|Any Graduate equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Net banking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
1. Responsible for planning & scheduling market visits for lead generation
2. To visit and have time to time interactions with NHAI stakeholders and toll management
3. To acquire new clients and maintain relationship with existing clients (focused on Commercial Vehicle Owners, OEM dealers and Corporate Paytm Service Agents) for FASTag category
4. To arrange corporate activities and alliances with residential areas in the territories for incremental sales.
5. Good knowledge of the area or territory to target right customers for better sales conversion
6. Extensive travel to different parts of geography to manage the business and rectifying the gaps then
7. Recruit, train and motivate ground team to achieve designated sales targets and also push them for building strong paytm service agents network
8. Track team performance and address their problems for efficient delivery and customer satisfaction. Also periodic reviews of group leaders and associates on the KPIs assigned
9. Gathering consistent feedback from market for existing offerings and insights on competitor moves as feedback for product enhancements. Present findings to management via Excel reports, presentation etc and also be updated on the data for review of his own performance to seniors.
1. High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
2. Understanding of Technology and User Experience
3. Love for simplifying
4. Growth Mindset
5. Willingness to experiment and improve continuously