Microsoft Recruitment 2022 | Software Developer Engineer II Job Vacancy | Upcoming Government Job For Freshers 2022
Microsoft Recruitment 2022: Microsoft has released Recruitment 2022 notification to fill up Software Developer Engineer II Vacancy. Interested candidates may apply online on before the last date.
Microsoft Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview
|Software Developer Engineer II
|No of Posts
|Last Date to Apply
Microsoft Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
More about the Role
- Running a global world class service that is tightly integrated with mission critical productivity apps (Microsoft Teams and Outlook) with millions of active users presents broad and evolving challenges. We’re constantly in need of improving our engineering systems and cloud services to meet the growing demands of a large user base (and a team of engineers) that are rapidly expanding. We have complex multi-tiered applications running off distributed micro-services, handling billions of user interactions every day, generating petabytes of data that require analysis and transformation, spanned across hundreds of thousands of machines. As a backend engineer, your key responsibilities include the following:
- Modernizing our systems to ensure that our developers can work with the newest and best technology.
- Refactoring and optimizing our computations and framework to improve our performance and scalability so that we can deliver cost-effective features.
- Developing tools to analyze, monitor and recover our services to increase the resiliency of our services.
- Improving our engineering systems to ensure that our growing and global development team can build, deploy and manage our service in a secured and compliant manner.
- Build and improve systems that enable big data analysis to measure user and organizational productivity and customer engagement.
- Our customer needs evolve rapidly, our systems are diverse, and our backend challenges are broad. This allows our backend engineers to continuously find new areas of interest to go deep and develop new subject matter expertise, while helping us find better ways to innovate on agility, scale and security.
- Strong computer science fundamentals and proven algorithm design capability
- 3+ years of hands-on software design and coding experience
- Proficiency in object-oriented development, with C# and .Net Framework (preferred) or any other object-oriented programming languages such as Java, C++ or related.
- Good technical, cross group collaboration and communication skills
- Apache Spark knowledge and hands-on coding experience with Scala
- Hands on experience in architectural design and large-scale systems
- Experience with using data analysis techniques on real datasets
- DevOps Experience supporting production systems
Selection Process for Microsoft Recruitment 2022
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply Microsoft Recruitment 2022 at microsoft.com?
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply the post on or before last date