Microsoft Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Technical Support Job For Graduates In Bangalore | Microsoft Career 2022
Microsoft Recruitment 2022: Microsoft has released Recruitment 2022 notification to fill up Technical Support Engineering Vacancy. Interested candidates may apply online on before the last date.
Microsoft Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview
|Technical Support Engineering
|No of Posts
|Last Date to Apply
Microsoft Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
- Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group or engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer and engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams, Services, Support, Regions)
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
Mandarin Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking. English Language: confident in reading, writing and speaking.
- Bachelor degree in Computing Science or an IT-related field
- Microsoft certification preferred (MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD)
- Field knowledge in Dynamics CRM or other CRM system is preferred
- Exhibit analysis, problem resolution, judgment and decision making skill s in order to assist customer with their technical issue.
- Demonstrate strong customer service attributes.
- Proven experience managing and maintaining SQL Server or Networking
- Web application development or Auto test experience on .net/C#/C++/Java and other programming languages.
- Past experience of Support Professional in IT field or IT Technical Consultant is preferable.
Experience in one or more of these areas desirable
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Experience or a Developer focused background would be beneficial but not essential.
- In depth knowledge of other Microsoft stack technologies would be appropriate instead (such as SQL Server, IIS, ADFS, Exchange, Visual Studio).
- Ability to take Technical Leadership in one specific product or area of business processes.
Selection Process for Microsoft Recruitment 2022
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview